Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I want a Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I want a Wii, god dammit! K, I admit I am the most ADD person with a video game system and want it for a long time, then forget about it like two months later, but it looks so fun!!!! Plus hello, I can avoid joining a gym since I will obviously get a HUGE workout by moving the controller all over the place! Hehe. But yeah, I want one. They are relatively easy to find here because Nintendo are bastards and marked it up 200 fucking bucks, so that is $450! Fuck that! I would get it if it was 250 because even tho I am broke, that is “cheap,” but 450 is too much. So instead I just harass Eduardo every time we walk by Mix Up, since you can see them from the door. I was sad because the one Wii there was missing for a few days, but now they have two! Me wanty!!!! I need a sugar daddy!

No comments: