Monday, March 17, 2008

YouTube Addiction

K, I am currently addicted to certain YouTube videos and I figured I should share my guilty pleasures. Enjoy?

In case you somehow missed it, Sarah Silverman's "I'm Fucking Matt Damon."

Amanda's acting reel from Ugly Betty.

Amanda busting out "Milkshake" in church on Ugly Betty.

Okay, last Ugly Betty clip! Amanda and Mark getting drunk and singing Dreamgirls. Yes, I love me some Amanda on UB!

I just got into 30 Rock and am totally addicted to it at the moment...here is Tina Fey being "crazy" while studying abroad in Germany.

K, this is the gayest song ever, but Thalia's Seduccion is the shit!

And always a classic, Robin Sparkles' awesome '80's music video from How I Met Your Mother!

1 comment:

Cindy Ng said...

Did you see the Ben Affleck and Jimmy Kimmel video? That one is hilarious, too!